- Recognition and exposure through listing in the annual Santa Rosa County Membership Directory & Community Information Guide.
- Identification as a leading local business by displaying your membership window decal and membership certificate for your customers to see.
- Promotion by displaying your business brochures and business cards in the Chamber lobby.
- Information and representation regarding governmental issues which might affect your business.
- Prospect development from Chamber listings of relocation and information requests.
- Expanded business opportunities provided by topical speakers at monthly Business Development Team meetings.
- Tax deduction for you membership dues as a necessary business expense.
- Chamber Member only product and service referrals in response to inquiries.
- New member recognition through ribbon cuttings, Chamber newsletter picture and write-ups, and introduction at networking events.
- News release exposure for new members in The Santa Rosa Press Gazette.
- Opportunity to participate in a wide variety of annual and special Chamber events.
- Significant networking opportunities through Business After Hours,New Horizon Breakfast and Small Business Networking Lunch.
- Representation in the numerous committees and task forces. Your influence and involvement touches all aspects of life in Santa Rosa County.
| Membership Categories - How Much Does it Cost?|
Business and Professional Services
Business and Professional Service Memberships are based on the number of equivalent full time employees you have. Please see the Dues Schedule chart to determine the amount of Membership Dues.
|Number of Employees||Membership Dues|
|1 - 15||$200|
|16 - 50||$325|
Individual Membership is $75.00. This membership is for individuals who do not own or manage a profit-seeking enterprise. The Chamber Directory listing of Member Products and Services for this category will indicate Individual Member.
Non-Profit membership is $100.00. This membership category is reserved for legitimate non-profit organizations, i.e., churches, civic, fraternal, educational, and charitable corporations. Non-profit membership includes all the benefits and privileges of Business and Professional Services membership.
Junior and Senior memberships are $25.00. Students under 21 years of age may utilize this category. Persons who are retired and are no longer actively employed are eligible for Senior Membership.
| For More Information, Contact:|
5247 Stewart Street
Milton, FL 32570
Phone: (850) 623-2339
Click here for a printable application form.